Saturday, October 15, 2011

Treasure

Today as I was rummaging around in my inventory I struck gold when I found this mounted photography of my Ars. I had completely forgotten I had it.

The picture shows Ars exactly like he looked when I first saw him and fell in love. Beautiful isn't he?

He used to wear that silly - or should I say cool? - little hat all the time for a few months during the summer of 2007. It made him very easy to spot, which I was grateful for at the time!

I am sorry to say I don´t have the texture itself, so I took a picture of the mounted photo instead. I couldn't get it completely straight so it has a very slight slant.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).