Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Tribute - The Opening

DJ Wesley Spengler opened a new club in SecondLife. It is called The Tribute.The club was filled with old-timers and some new too. When I saw some of the rez-dates I realized that I could still consider myself to be a  strapping young man in SecondLife. Some of these hot men were actually almost three years older than I am.

If I understood correctly Wesley will be doing both Euro and American sets in the future, which would be really awesome!

The best thing about being around old-timers in a club is that these guys have learned the importance of keeping the local chat going and to entertain each other with what they have to offer, both nostalgia and crazy memories and just plain funny stuff.

I had a really great time and thoroughly enjoyed myself!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).