Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend Distraction



DJ Arcy, Arcangelo Hellman, gives us another therapy session, #18 (Tech Trance Special). You can find more of DJ Arcy´s music here Soundcloud - DJ Arcy

This session could not have come at a better time for me because I need some distraction after having read my bosom buddy Apmel´s latest post.

I am breathing, breathing and breathing. In and out, in and out, in deep and long breaths to keep my composure after reading his revealing post My Avatar´s Name Is Apmel: "Cowardly Attack On Bock" (in Swedish).

2 comments :

  1. Sighs, and recommits to learning Swedish. Sticks lawyer fangs in and books a flight to Stockholm. :) Is of course, devastatingly beautiful even with fangs :) Be right there, Bock :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guest villa on my property is being prepared as we speak, dear Diana.

      I am so looking forward to meeting you and seeing you bite them where they least expect it, while you of course still look devastatingly beautiful!

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).