Friday, May 25, 2012

Focus, Bloggers!

Quoted from TopherChris
Before going for my habitual nap today I read three great posts that bloggers on my blogroll had posted.

When I tried to go back to read them again after my nap they had vanished completely - although I still see them in my blogroll. Hey I am the first to understand that one can sometimes hit the wrong button, but three bloggers doing that on the same day. WTF!

Come on, blog-friends, lets focus on what we are doing so we do not upset me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).