Sunday, June 3, 2012

At The Tribute

I have always enjoyed visiting Wesley Spengler´s sets in SecondLife. Wes and his regular host Kharissa Indigo have a way of keeping the talk in local chat going and the crowd happy. They are a great team together.

The crowd at The Tribute last night consisted of a whole lot of hot men (a good mix of old timers and later arrivals), with Khar as the only representative of the so called "fairer sex".

I hauled Ziggy Starsmith over to keep me company. We had a good time dancing and chatting before my typos got the better of me at 4 AM in my morning. My typos have always been a sure indication to me that it is time to withdraw and crawl to bed..

4 comments :

  1. Ok. I hope this is not a dumb question Bock but is the Tribute a new club or was it a tribute to something?

    I have only been able to come into Second Life on a very limited basis lately and am not up to date, so curious what the Tribute is.

    I want to link to this from my blog, so just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a dumb question at all, Eddi. The Tribute is Wesley Spengler´s new club in SecondLife! ;)

      I think it´s been only been around for two months or so...

      Delete
  2. Bock it was an absolute pleasure banging our shoulders together at the tribute Club and I may not shower for a week so I don't clean up the wonderful pheromones I still have lingering from being near you. Your such a man! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and there I go blushing again! ;)

      Hugs Ziggy!

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).