Monday, June 25, 2012

The Eternal Chapel

One of the beautiful places on the Second Pride Festival sims this year is The Eternal Chapel in Sydney. It´s a very calm and quiet place that calls for thought and reflection among all the boisterous activities.

In the chapel those who wish can light a candle for a lost loved one. The lights will burn for the duration of Pride. Of course I took the opportunity to light one for my Ars.
I would like to thank Andre Rennebohm for mentioning this wonderful place in one of his notices in the Second Pride Festival group and also for his kind and speedy assistance in taking care of the scripting problem.

Directions to The Eternal Chapel At the Sydney-landing point (see picture) take the left street. A short way ahead you will find the chapel if you turn left (see red arrow).

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).