Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Second Pride Inaugural Ball

Second Pride is having a Inaugural Ball on Sunday September 16, 2012, at 04:00 PM SLT.

This is a Second Pride fundraiser so bring your wealthy friends along! Here is your chance to meet the newly elected Second Pride board members and the newly elected Second Pride Foundation board members.

I am sure it will be a wonderful evening - for those on the American continents!

I was planning to go with my friend Carson Darkstone but when I realized that it starts at 1 AM on Monday morning (my time) I am afraid I will not be able to make it.

Your limousine to the ball!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).