Sunday, November 25, 2012

On the Raft

Sunday didn´t get a good start for me in SecondLife. I crashed six times within an hour and ended up at tele hubs three times when I tried logging in to home, so when I finally could log in to Southern Charm I decided to scratch my plans of going to Grenouille Inn to listen to my ex-missus Iendi Laville´s regular Sunday radio show and instead  find a calm spot and stay there awhile to think about the evening before.

During the crash period, I had unsuccessfully tried to carry on a conversation with my BIL (brother in-law Andrey Messmer), but it seemed like the instant messages kept getting stuck. When I finally got back and could actually stay in, I could no longer see him inworld.

Yesterday one of my friends tried to pick a fight with me, why I did not understand. Whatever I said to him was met by a snarky comeback. I do not mind fights, in fact sometimes I find them rather refreshing, but I was not in the mood for one last night. So telling him I was tired and going to bed I logged off leaving him there to nurture his bad mood in whatever way he could find. While floating around on my raft today I thought through what had happened and came to some kind of vague plan of action.

As I was going to leave I was hailed by one of my newest family members, Fabiano Dover, we had a pleasant conversation about the relaunching of his blog (Heart Break Ridge) and the interesting subject of secrets. It was good he had stopped me when he did, because I was much calmer when I finally logged off for my afternoon nap.

2 comments :

  1. Anyone tries to fight you they go through me first in my T-Rex avatar ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, my cute champion, but I am quite capable of taking on a fight by myself if I should wish to - and the opponent is usually a rather nice guy so I will tackle him myself and give him a good pounding and tell him whats what in no unclear terms...

      ...after that I may just jumphug him again to make up ;)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).