Thursday, November 29, 2012

UN Recognises Palestinian State

The UN resolution A/67/L28 granting Palestine non-member observer state status has been passed in the United Nations general assembly with the votes 138-9, with 41 abstentions.

The distinguished representative of Southern Charm to the UN, prince Wild Zepp, in a brief comment said. "Southern Charm welcomes the outcome of the vote. We, like the UN Secretary General Ban ki-Moon, believe that Palestinians have the right to its own state, just as Israel has the right to exist and to peace and security."

2 comments :

  1. For once I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with Hillary and agree with you guys. Congratulations to the Palestinian People!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).