Thursday, December 6, 2012

Millimina´s 4th Rezday

Believe it or not, but today is actually the fourth rezday of my wonderful younger sister Millimina Salamander. She rezzed into SecondLife on December 6, 2008. 

I am not quite sure when we met, but I know where it was. I was at a Bara Jonson gig when I suddenly got an instant message from an unknown woman. It was in Swedish so I understood she had read my profile. I cannot remember what she said or what we talked about, but I knew that I was in love, platonically of course because I had Ars waiting for me at home. 
Millimina by Kent Hutchinson (KH Photography)
After that day we have talked, cried, laughed and hugged constantly and I hope we will do so for many, many years to come still.

When I am old and Millimina is still ageless we have agreed that we will settle down together in a a villa in Tuscany, Italy. I have promised Millimina that she will have her own private chauffeur, a younger man of portuguese origin with a past as a professional football player. (And I mean real football, what the Americans call soccer.)

Grow old along with me!
The best is yet to be,
The last of life, for which the first was made.
Robert Browning (1812-1889)

Happy rezday my darling Millimina, love you always!

4 comments :

  1. Thank you dear Bock for the nice words! And I´m really looking forward to our time in the Villa in Italy. Btw, it's The Special One I want not an ordinary portuguese man. :-)

    Hugs!

    Ziggy - Thanks!

    /Millimina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darling, the guy you are thinking of will be like 80 by then, much too old for both you and me!

      Let´s get his grandson or something... ;)

      Delete
  2. Happy rezday dearest auntie Milli XD

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).