Thursday, January 24, 2013

Support Ticket #01587329 XIV

It´s the middle of the night here now and I woke up after a nightmare and needed to drink, so while I am airing out my bedroom and cooling it down I checked my email.

There was a new message from Theresa Linden at Linden Lab waiting for me:
Illustration from Gliffen Designs
"A comment has been added to your Case.. 

Case: 01587329
Avatar: Bock McMillan
Type: Other Inworld Issues
Status: Information Requested
Hi Bock!

Thanks again and again for the info. I love details! I hate that you had to delete your inventory to see if it were associated with this. Any new updates since this has happened? Or are you on a very well deserved hiatus? LOL!

Warm regards,

Theresa Linden

To reply to this case, either Reply to this email, or visit : https://secondlife.com/my/support/?caseID=01587329

(To view the Case online, you will need to log into Secondlife.com with this Avatar: Bock McMillan)"
----

I sent my dear tech support the following reply:

"Hello dear Theresa,

You´re most welcome, after all we are in this together and I must do my part!

No, nothing new to report really. As Bock I keep on repeating in local chat, IM and with payments on most venues except when at home on Southern Charm. The newly created alt (LadyCruellaMcMillan) doesn't have any problems at all. She is fine wherever they both go while he is a stuttering fool, although still very dashing and charming of course...

I have a Swedish friend Zigadena Gabardini, who had the same problems. After I had been on the Second Pride meeting on Sunday with my bandwidth set to 5000 and been free of any problems for two hours, I told her to yank up her bandwidth (which was set to 500) up to 5000. She tells me that she has had no problems with repeats in local chat, IM and payments since she pulled up the bandwidth. Bock of course, as I have already told you, was not so lucky.

Hugs (we Swedes hug a lot and all the time),
Bock"

3 comments :

  1. This is of course just a "bandaid" but since i am a nurse its good enough.I did not only yanked it up to 5000, i did it to 10 000.
    And furthermore never took it below 5000 after that.Once in 7 days i repeted one sentence in chatt inworld.Then up to 10 000 again,cleared casche and logged back in.Silence...

    Huggs Zigga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information, Zigadena! I have relayed it to Theresa Linden and am going to try doing it myself.

      Hugs dearest Ziga!

      Delete
  2. LOL Ziggy, I have always been told that patience is a virtue, because I have always had so little of it from the start perhaps...

    However, since I came to SecondLife everyone always keep telling me "Bock, you are really the most patient man in SecondLife!"

    I must finally have learned the trick to take deep breaths and simmer down, but you are right of course - I will most likely lose it soon and start ranting like crazy!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).