Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Cute Butts of the SP Board

At today's meeting of the Second Pride Board I amused myself with taking a look "behind the scenes" and focused in the male members of the board. Cute bubble butts, don't cha think?

From left to right you see the cute behinds of Baz Ceawlin, Mr G, Doc Spad, Kyle Beckett, Tylo Mabellon, Dextrum Boucher & SquirtN Wonder. Missing in the picture - due to despicable gender discrimination - are the female members of the board Kharissa Indigo and Tootsie Nootan.

As always you can enlarge the picture by clicking on it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).