Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mrs. Vampi Twine-DeSantis-McMillan-McMillan (Honorary), You've Got Mail

Dearest Vampi,

I didn't read your e-mail to me until late in the night, but I took action immediately and you now have an email with some good news from me waiting to be read. Hopefully the current problem can now be considered to be handled. 

With love always,
Bock

P.S. If you still don't have Internet connection I am hoping that one of our mutual friends in SecondLife has your phone number and will  call you to tell you the good news.

2 comments :

  1. seen it buddy;) responding to the task tomorrow... mail refused to send reply today stupid piece of crap;) hugs and you should have the numbers aswell somewhere;) and no we dont call 0.12 internet...lifeline sort of

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).