Tuesday, June 18, 2013

At Zeus With DJ Butch

I ventured in-world yesterday hoping I could handle the problem om not reading  well by doing voice as much as possible. Then I remembered the option to change the font sizes which  instantly solved my problems with  Instant Messages and local  chat once I had set both to huge. I still have problems reading name tags tho so I can only see who is at the venue if they IM me or speak in local.

First on my list yesterday was Butch's regular set at Zeus Gay Club. I can tell you the man was totally on fire yesterday, it was one of his best sets ever, in my not-so-humble opinion.

Spanki and Ziggy were also there and at the end I discovered Aisha also, when she finally spoke in local.  She was a bit upset that I had not spotted her early, so I had to explain the situation. I think she accepted my explanation, but I am not quite sure.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).