Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hypothetical Questions

Today I received two wonderful and extremely kind offline messages from a surprising source, a man I have never spoken to and who doesn't know me. I saw him at a party recently but did not speak to him at that time, although I may have planned to do so in the future.... who knows.

I was happy for the kind messages, but they made me think and now I would like to ask you the following hypothetical questions.

First a bit of background. Let's say that you have a stepson. Let's also say you have been in his life since before he was a year old and long after his father passed away. Let's further say that you still socialize with him after he has grown up and that you trust him and confide in him. Let's - for arguments sake - say that your stepson is terribly charming, handsome and usually shows signs of real brain activity that could be interpreted as intelligence. Let's then say that you invited him to accompany you to a party. Let's go on to say that at the party you saw a really beautiful and sexy avatar and you told him about your interest.

  1. What would you say about a stepson, to whom you have confided, who then goes and tells the o-n-l-y person he shouldn't say anything to?
  2. What would you do if your stepson who has betrayed your possible interest to someone who is n-o-t supposed to be informed about this by anyone other than yourself?
  3. What words would you use to chastise your stepson?
  4. How would you punish your stepson for his actions?
  5. Where would you buy your instruments of punishment in SecondLife?
  6. After punishing the stepson would you consider selling him off to slavery for a period of no less than ten (10) years too drastic or not drastic enough?
Thank you in advance for all your suggestions!

P.S. Ohhh, I should perhaps tell you that I still love him but something really has to be done!

3 comments :

  1. Maybe the hot guy just read your blog and noticed what you wrote about him under his picture?
    "Brent (I was to distracted by his hotness to catch his last name), a
    mysterious and silent stranger with a sexy avatar. I noticed he had rezzed
    in 2009, which means he is like 15-20 years younger than myself"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes, but how did he find my blog ;)

      I trust you Guykechen, so when you tell me you didn't tell the hawt Brent I believe you. I am posting an official apology right away ;)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).