Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Men At Work

I am ordering my contractor about what to do, I should just have shut up
because he knew better than I what needed to be done and how to go about it.
Butch is an amazing man with excellent taste -  and BRILLIANT in everything he does.
How a builder can turn up to work without shoes is beyond me...
but the man was working brilliantly so I said nothing about it!
After having gotten the house in place, we decided to rest a little
..and then a little more.... Well we would have been ready
an hour or so earlier if I had not screwed a few things up.

2 comments :

  1. Of course I had to sneak in quickly and have a look around. The house is looking great you guys :-) Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh damn, did I forget to ban you and lock the doors? ;P

      Yes, doesn't it look amazing Guykechen? And you should have seen that brilliant man work, I was totally impressed by him! He was completely awesome to watch and had absolutely everything under control, well except me so I messed up twice and prolonged the work for about an hour!

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).