Monday, June 24, 2013

Philip Linden Is Dead,
Long Live Philip Rosedale (Updated)

My buddy NE0 Timeless has a wonderful knack of finding interesting stuff when he is scouring the Internet.

As you may remember, I reported a while back, that Philip no longer holds a official position at Linden Lab, either in management or on the board.

Today NE0 has published the trailer for an interview with Philip Rosedale (creator of SecondLife formerly best known as the avatar Philip Linden) Free Your Mind: Philip Rosedale Interview Trailer 2013-06-21 (Second Life).

In the interview for the upcoming Burning Man Philip Rosedale appears in his new avatar.

I must say that it is a wonderful and vast improvement, I am going to name this update Philip (Linden) Rosedale 3.0.

Update You can now see the full interview at Daniel Voyager's Blog: New Philip Rosedale Interview at Burn2

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).