Sunday, June 16, 2013

SL10B Visiting the Rhino Writers

The SL10B opened today and the first thing I had to do was drop in at the pavilion of the Rhino Writers, the gay bloggers group in SecondLife.

Teno, Avacar, Rico and Ziggy had done an excellent job with the exhibition. The pavilion was highly visible with its spectacular color and shape. The interior design was also awesome, but we are gay so what would you expect?
Butch, Avacar, myself and Rico
Of course I could not resist the photo opportunity rhino


On Wednesday June 19 at 11:00 AM SLT SL Live Radio will be broadcasting a two hour event from our pavilion  Please plan on joining us. http://radiosllive.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).