Friday, July 5, 2013

Lounging About

After the recent weeks, which have been intense and filled with chores, duties, running round in shops and overseeing an erratic - yet always brilliant and sublime - builder/interior designer there was finally a moment of peace and quiet.

The builder was away resting in first life so there was no one around barking orders and telling me to "Now unlock that part of the building, no not that part, that part!"

I enjoyed the stillness and calm that had temporarily settled over my home-sim. The work in the house was almost finished but for a few finishing touches and then there would be that much smaller project of rebuilding the welcome-area if we decided to go ahead with it. After that finally my kind hearted, generous and humoristic friend Butch Diavolo would once again emerge in place of the cantankerous "artiste" (French pronunciation please!). Ahhh happy days to come...! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).