Wednesday, November 13, 2013

No Pressure

I keep on trying to tell myself that there is no pressure, that I should just let my body relax, take things as they come and enjoy the ride. "What will happen, will happen! And if it doesn't happen, it will not be the end of the world."
"Puddle Jumper" by Tomais Ashdene 
Usually I'm not at all anxious or nervous around people, I am confident that I will be able to handle almost any situation that may arise, but when he is around I get self conscious, my body gets tense and I hear myself losing control of the English language.

Breathe, breathe, breathe deeply and relax!

3 comments :

  1. Bock, I would think from knowing you as an online buddy and a Second Life that you are actually quite relaxed in real life situations. Your image is one of intelligence and self confidence. You are also very witty and have the written command of the English language as well as most native English speakers. Saying that,most everyone gets nervous at times. The important thing is to give yourself breaks, and realize that you cannot be perfect all the time. I could go on and on but I used to be very hard on myself until I realized that I am doing the very best with what was given to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Eddi, for your kind words and sound advice! I will do my best to follow it. ;)

      Delete
  2. Sweet Ziggy, you love me and are not objective ;) xoxo *POKE*

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).