Sunday, January 19, 2014

Close Up & Intimate

Every evening, before we logout from SecondLife, my hubby and I cuddle up for some time alone. We do this regardless of what has been going on that day.

I love these moments with my Tomais, whether or not we have sex. Just cuddling and canoodling with him for awhile and talking about our day or whatever comes up in our conversation relaxes me and make me happy. It's good to be a part of "us", "we" and "together" again, I hadn't realized how much I missed it, or maybe I did but had just suppressed the memories.

1 comment :

  1. Our quiet times together each night are always the highlight of my day, lover <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).