Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Eddi: "SecondLife Is Now Relevant Again"

My buddy Eddi Haskell, SecondLife blogger, photographer and techguru extraordinaire, has some interesting thoughts today on what yesterdays sensational news, that Facebook will be purchasing Oculus VR will mean for SecondLife.

Oculus VR are the developers of consumer-ready Oculus Rift, a 3 D headset for virtual reality applications.

To quote Mark ZuckerbergMobile is the platform of today, and now we’re also getting ready for the platforms of tomorrow. Oculus has the chance to create the most social platform ever, and change the way we work, play and communicate.

Read Eddi's interesting and compelling thoughts on this development Eddi & Ryce's Second Life: "Second Life Is Now Relevant Again..."

As I am afflicted with an almost complete one-sided blindness since childhood, this development will mean nothing to me (I remember the many times spent I spent in movie theaters or in front of television sets with green and red glasses and listening to the others ohhhhhing, ahhhhhhing and wowing), but the more fortunate of you will certainly get a kick out of this.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).