Thursday, April 10, 2014

Regular Blogging Is Resumed

The editor in chief of Bock in SecondLife begs his faithful readers indulgence and thanks them for their continued patience and support.

Nothing bad been going on, I have just been too happy and complacent. Perhaps I have also had a spell of spring tiredness, which has lead me to overthink my blogging too much instead of just doing it.

I felt that I was not at my best or passionate enough in my blogging if I wasn't angry, sad or desperate, but that self-doubt has passed now. I have come to realize that I need the blog to think things through and process events in both my lives even when I am feeling good.

So whether you like it or not, I am here for a while longer to share my not-so-profound insights, thoughts and wisdom with the world.

1 comment :

  1. Well, I am very happy that you realized you are a great content creator and curator.....no matter the mood. You better be giving Tomais a big sloppy kiss right about now! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).