Friday, June 20, 2014

Second Pride Festival Starts Today!

Closets are for clothes, it's time to flaunt your pride at bigots and haters!

For the full schedule of Second Pride Festival this year please visit 2014 Festival Schedule.

As you see in the program the opening act is DJ Maddy who is going to entertain us a set 12 AM-2 AM SLT at the main stage! The opening ceremonies will however not take place until 6 PM SLT.

Happy Pride Week, to you  all!



P.S. And as I tried to post this to Facebook I discovered that I am one of the latest victims of their purge. I am not at all sure if I am going to bother with Facebook anymore.

Seems it wasn't that bad after all, this post was reported for nudity: I Like Mike - Jay Spears

The block means I am able to access Facebook, but cannot like, comment or post anything. I am, however, still allowed to poke...

P.P.S. The crappiest parts are 
a) that I did not post the video itself on Facebook only a link to the post on my blog  and
b) that since a week my settings only allow "my friends" to see what I post.

The latter part means I need to cull my friends down to the people I really know and trust and have had  contact with. Sorry!


You’re Temporarily Blocked From Posting
This temporary block will last 24 hours, and you won’t be able to post on Facebook until it’s finished.
Please keep in mind that people who repeatedly post things that aren’t allowed on Facebook may have their accounts permanently disabled.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).