Saturday, June 28, 2014

Second Pride Hugs - Day 8 (Updated)

Yeah I know, this time it's only my family and a friend, but I had a rough day yesterday.

And if anyone should want to bitch about my Tomais making a second appearance in the Hug-fest, let me inform you that it is my blog and I make the rules. Tomais is back again because I can, because I want him to be and because there is nothing in my rules against it and never will be! ¿Comprende?
Garrett Smith-Lundquist
Guyke Lundquist-Smith
Boris Twist
Tomais Ashdene
UPDATE
As I just found a hug from Day 6 that I had previously had misplaced in my photo album I am adding it to this post.
Weylin Vale

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).