Monday, June 23, 2014

SP 2014 Fashion Statement

Well, who would've thought it, but it seems that my Jesters Hat (originally created in 2010) finally is having it's breakthrough to a wider range of people than myself.
Photo courtesy of Carl Paneer
Blog: NakedCarl
The hat was for a while sold on Marketplace with the slogan "Only for the most daring of fashionistas", if I remember correctly the demand was not tremendous. I think I sold only eight of them, whereof two to kind family members. People are not as fashion-forward as one sometimes would have reason to expect.

At Pride I am giving away (free/gratis/at no cost whatsoever) an especially for Second Pride 2014 hand-crafted exclusive edition at my storefront. 

Come and pick up your item and flaunt your Pride and exquisite taste at  The Bock in SecondLife Store @ Second Pride East (SLurl).

For more great pictures from this years Second Pride Festival, please visit my blogger buddy Carl's blog NakedCarl Second Life

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).