Monday, July 7, 2014

On the Beach - Three Aspects

"On the beach - vertical"
"On the beach - square"
"On the beach - horizontal"
While I was modelling for my Tomais yesterday I played around with Windlight settings and taking snapshots to create my version of the same scene. 

What I wanted to achieve was to contain the central part of the picture and present it in differently cropped versions. It can possibly be seen as a comment on "truths".

For Tomais' vision, please visit PhotoMonkey SL:  "Together" (Possibly NSFW).

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).