Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hanging with LP & Guyke

Tomais was away in first life on family business on Saturday so I hung out with my son and his beau LP.

Besides talking and getting to know one another, Guyke and I taught LP how to say Guyke's name correctly [gheee-caa], which rhymes with the Spanish word for girl "chica".

I also entered LP into "The Laird's School of Animation", the class of Hugging.101. I am still hopeful that he will ultimately be successful.
I - and later LP and Guyke - then went on to the Holtwaye Gallery event. As I was entering the venue JJ took the picture below. That man is really fast and an excellent photographer, who always manages to make me look great.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).