Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Peril of Staying Away

"Don't have a cow, man" by Dejerrity Mycron

Before I logged off from my SecondLife last night, we (Dej, Tomais & I) decided to pull a prank on Pook Cypher for staying away from us too long. 

So we planted a somewhat inebriated cow in-front of Pook's front porch. The poor thing had obviously been partying too much...

The first thing I saw in my email this morning was these offline messages:
[1:43] Dejerrity Mycron: Oh God Pook just logged in 
[1:43] Dejerrity Mycron: Say nothing, act casual...

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).