Friday, January 9, 2015

Tomais Exhibits at The Nilsart Gallery

The talented photographer Tomais Ashdene (whom I am happy to refer to as my hubby) will have an exhibition at The Nilsart Gallery, owned and operated by Nils Ophelia and cyberserenity Vella.

The exhibition opens on Saturday January 10, 2015, and continues until March 31, 2015. The opening of the exhibition will be on Saturday 1 PM - 3 PM.

Musical entertainment at the opening will be provided by the charming DJ Helene Dragoone. Light refreshments and champagne will be served.

This is what Ms. Anna Lorentzson, blogger at "We create new worlds" has to say about the artist in her blog post today We create new worlds: The new exhibition at Nilsart gallery. Tomais Ashdene.:
Sometimes you find a artist that you just want to show to the world. Tomais Ashdene is such an artist. In his work I find more than just pictures of the Second life world. There are stories. What happened before or what happens after. It is not just the perfection in the technical work but the way he makes the image continue to explore his virtual life and the world around him. There are many good photographers in Second life but very few that make the pictures relevant even beyond the virtual self.
I couldn't have said it better myself if I had been asked, which of course most likely is the reason why I choose to quote Ms. Lorentzon.

The exhibition is called "Miscellanea".

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).