Visions of Hope will be held at Hope Haven Heroes Gallery (SLurl) during the whole month of May.
The Silent Auction
For the auction, one just has to click on the title boards and make an offer. The minimum bid is just L$ 400 and the amounts can be increased by at least L$ 100 each time. At the end of May, we will learn who acquired what.
So, if you'd like to check the works of some amazing photographers in SL, and maybe acquire some of them and help the efforts of RFL of SL, go visit Hope Haven Heroes Gallery during this May, and join us for the opening party.
Visions of Hope is hosted by Hope Haven Heroes. Hope Haven is where the survivors and caregivers support groups meet. Hope Haven Heroes is the Relay For Life of SL team that represents it (more info on Hope Haven support groups at the gallery).
Event: Visions of Hope, Hope Haven Heroes' silent auction on behalf of Relay For Life of SL
- Boudicca Amat
- Dru G. Eiren-Milneaux
- Em Larsson
- Morgan Kincess
- Randy Firebrand
- Ricco Saenz
- Tomais Ashdene
- Trinity Yazimoto
- Ziki Questi
Opening party: May 3rd, 1 SLT, with DJ Cupric.
About RFL of SL:
- The first Relay For Life of SL was held in 2005. It was attended by a few hundred avatars and raised about US$ 5,000.
- In 2014, RFL of SL raised US$ 415,000.
- 2015 marks the 10th anniversary of RFL of SL.
- This year the Relay weekend will be held on July 17th and 18th. Other activities, such as the silent auction, will also be organized during the year for raising funds.
- The theme for RFL of SL 2015: The future is now.
About Hope Haven Heroes:
- The RFL of SL team that represents Hope Haven, where the survivors and caregivers support groups meet.
Contacts for further information:
- Randy Firebrand (in world) and Ricco Saenz (in world and via email firstname.lastname@example.org).