Wednesday, April 1, 2015

We're Outta Here!

Yesterday my hubby Tomais and I had a long and serious discussion after which we decided that enough is enough is enough...

I myself have been in SecondLife for over eight years while Tomais has been here for close to six (not sex, which is the same number in Swedish) and a half years. We both feel that there can be more to life than the constant drama and bickering we encounter in this beautiful world.

Today, Wednesday April 1, 2015, will be our very last day in SecondLife. We are pulling up stakes and moving to World of Warcraft (WoW), where we plan to form a band of lovers in the tradition of The Sacred Band of Thebes consisting exclusively of male lovers and kick some ass in that game.

As we leave SecondLife together this blog that is dedicated to my existence in SecondLife will also close. I am not sure yet whether or not I will start anew once we have established ourselves in WoW.

Farewell friends, we will miss you all! If you ever join WoW, please look us up there. Kisses and hugs to those who loved us, the rest can burn in their own self-made hells.

6 comments :

  1. Tomais has been here for sex and a half years? Horny little bugger if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then it won't be a big hardship when Esteban Winsmore and myself now own Southern Charm. We now own this sim and you must leave immediately. I want Dej out too. Get out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, Ziggy. As classy as always, I see. I would come visit you in Europe but your planes seem to crash so frequently I'd rather wait and sail over on the new Titanic they're building.

      Southern Charm was here before you, I was here before you, and both will be here long after you. And Bock is - I think - immortal. Bite down on that, dear.

      Dej

      Delete
  3. Ziggy in Europe? What did I miss? I'm sure we won't survive :P

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).