Saturday, May 16, 2015

SP General Meeting - Sunday May 17, 2015


This is from a group notice in The Second Pride Festival group

The Board of Directors of Second Pride have called a General Meeting to be held in the Second Pride Headquarters Conference Hall (SLurl) on Sunday May 17, 2015, at 1.30 PM SLT.

The agenda for the meeting:
1. Call to order

2. Department reports
    - Chair
    - Build
    - Events
    - Community Relations
    - Security
    - Treasurer
    - IT

3. Board vacancies - Repeat call for elections for
    - Secretary/Co-Chair
    - IT (Joomla experience)
    - Marketing

4. Information on Bylaws Amendments and Board Policy

5. Adjournment
---

Anytime I see the words "bylaw amendments" on an agenda I know there will be an interesting meeting, and in combination with "board policy" this should be downright thrilling! 

I hope to see you there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).