Friday, May 1, 2015

The Lairds Challenge for Vehicle Builders

Today the Much Honored Bock McMillan, laird of Southern Charm, prince of Cascade Falls, Sovereign Ruler of the Commonwealth of Southern Enchantment Region and Outer Territories and finally UN appointed Protector of the Mount Whitney sim in SecondLife, was sitting and talking with the Prince Consort and the Royal Gardener of Southern Charm.

During the conversation the Prince Consort Tomais suddenly screamed out loud with excitement and shouted: "Ooooooooooo I want this!", whereupon he sent us the link to a picture on the Internet, see below.

As some of you may know, the Prince Consort Tomais is a geek, a nerd and a collector of every conceivable vehicle that has ever been created in SecondLife.
I now challenge all vehicle builders in SecondLife to build this contraption, as I want to give it to my lovely hubby.

The builder that sends me the best looking and fully functional vehicle will win a prize of L$25,000.

The jury to decide the contest will consist of the laird himself, his consort Tomais Ashdene and the Royal Gardener Butch Diavolo.

Good luck everyone and may the best person win.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).