Sunday, July 26, 2015

JJ's Pictures From The Pool Party

My sweet brother JJ Goodman has published these great pictures from yesterdays pool party of F*c*book. With his kind permission I post them here also.

As always you can enlarge the pictures by clicking on them.
Tomais and I would like to thank everyone who was there for making it such a great time. We are aware that some of you could not stay long because of the lag, but thanks for trying.

We would also like to thank our friends DJ Kahvy and his host Garrett, a.k.a. The Smith Boys, for helping us in making this a wonderful party. Thanks also to my brother Dejerrity Mycron for proving "Top Security" at the event, despite constant crashing.

We thank all of you for your generous donations to The Ali Forney Center (post on proceeds and forwarding to AFC to follow)

For more pictures from the party, please visit my friend Apmel Goosson's blog My Avatar's Name Is Apmel: At the Pool Party on Southern Charm.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).