Tuesday, March 28, 2017

You Had Better Prepare Yourselves

I actually got a very helpful note card from one of the organizers of this event, none less than Mr Kahvy Smith himself.

This young man knows what we lazy bloggers want, so after deleting about 223 excessive exclamation-marks, and all the text in CAPS LOCK (and there was a lot of it, let me assure you), I am now ready to post an on-your-marks-post for this event.

Starting April 1, 2017! Mark your calendars now!

Amazing gifts by some of SecondLife's top designers, the least humble and least talented among all these Giants is The Much Honored Bock McMillan, laird of Southern Charm, prince of Cascade Falls etc, etc.

The gifts contain furniture, decor, clothing, accessories, tattoo's, gadgets and poses!

Take a peek at this poster to see all the amazing designers that are participating!

Join us for a fun round of Easter Egg Hunting! Take me to The Land of Rainbows' Easter Egg Hunt (SLurl)

3 comments :

  1. LOL I will edit out the facebook stuffs from it next time and remove caps, !!! and symbols. What, no cute bunnies even? Ok ok ok... Thanks sweetie :) I am just about drowning in easter eggs, this hunt will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just pulling your leg, and yes cute bunnies are aloud.

      WooT! Looking forward to it already ;)

      Delete
  2. We just soft opened! a total of 45 eggs, though 2 still mia right now ;) Epic Easter Hunting!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).