Thursday, August 10, 2017

Oh What An Amazing Tattoo!

South African reality star Brandon Myers, of the British show "Ex On the Beach", is garnishing a bit of attention on his Instagram and Twitter accounts for his showing his amazing thigh tattoo, even if the tattoo isn't quite finished yet.

I am sure you will all agree it is truly awesome.

And let me tell you straight away, that those of you who ask "What tattoo?" are, without a doubt, real sluts of the absolutely sluttiest kind!

Brandon's favorite emoji is the aubergine 🍆, would you care to guess why?

3 comments :

  1. Great Tattoo , A little close to very tender parts, I'd have to be drugged. And they don't allow that.
    OUCH !!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).