Friday, June 23, 2017

Introducing: Flat Bock 2017

As has become a tradition for the Second Pride Festival, I am today introducing a new Flat Bock. This years contribution was, as always, made by the blogs art director and my wonderful husband Tomais Ashdene.

This version is much improved compared to the precious ones.
As I have been informed that some of the previous versions have been used for shooting practice and as dart boards (And we cannot have that, now can we?), the material for the Flat Bock is now Kevlar.

The surface has been specially prepared to have the same silky and smooth touch as my natural skin, but is still easy to clean after use. Just rinse in loads of lukewarm running water (I suggest you use the shower or a garden hose) and dry with a soft towel. Hoopla, it is ready for use again!

4 comments :

  1. I'm not sure if "shooting practice" quite describes how we used our Flat Bock. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my dear Rusty, there is shooting and then there is "shooting" ;)

      Delete
  2. We love our new flat Bock. Silky smooth with just a hint of ballsac. Just the way we like him.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).