Thursday, July 20, 2017

900,000 Pageviews

Bock in SecondLife will, if all goes as expected, today pass 900,000 pageviews since June 1, 2010. This is the 4,015th post.

The blog has been in existence since August 25, 2009, although I didn't start blogging regularly until January 12, 2010. The pageview-counter was installed June 1, 2010.

I would especially like to thank all my regular readers for following me through the years, especially the lazy times when not much blogging occurred. Thank you also to my incidental readers, please keep come back again.

4 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).