Sunday, January 31, 2021

Resignation


Today I resigned from the Board of Second Pride. 
"To the Board of Second Pride,
It is with great sadness that I must announce that I am stepping down from my position as Secretary/Treasurer of the Board.
The reasons are personal but have lead to me not being able to fulfill my duties in a way satisfactory to myself or the organization. 
I wish you all the best of luck for the future and will always support Second Pride in any way I can. 
As to duties that need to be handed over. Lee McKay already has the login info to Second Pride avatar, but I will need a name to put in as an administrator on the Facebook group and page. 
I am sorry to leave you this way.

Kindly,
Bock"

4 comments :

  1. I am sorry to hear you have step down. You have been a source of strength for pride. I like to thank you for the time you donated to SP and wish you luck for the direction you are next will tackle in SL.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).