Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Note-To-Self

  • You are cool, calm and collected!
  • You are the most patient man in the whole world, everyone always tells you so!
  • Nothing can disturb your circles!
  • You are forever serene!
  • Take deep breaths, in through your nose and out through your mouth. Repeat!
  • Nothing, nothing at all, can disturb your peace-of-mind!
  • People are people and will always be people. They cannot disturb your inner tranquility.
FUCK IT, I AM ANGRY AS HELL AND I WANT TO BREAK SOMETHING!

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).