Friday, July 30, 2010

Nakna avatarer i SL 101

Ok, first think of short and sexy woman - with a a full, shapely figure - together with a charming eight feet tall, slender and spotted cat.

If you have any connection to Swedish SL whatsoever you will immediately think of the friendliest couple around, Mrs. Vampi Twine DeSantis and her sirhc DeSantis

Then - with a giant leap of your imagination - think of TWO couples like that and in the buff!

WooHoo!!! Did you also feel the earth move?

Well, thats what I felt when I got this picture in the mail today. The picture shows you Vampi and sirhc with their alts Impy Pearl and sirhc Weatherwax.


Vampi and sirhc with alts skinnydippin´ in the fountain inside the Greenhouse at OrmDricka


Jadå, ni är fortfarande välkomna att skicka era bidrag till mig antingen inworld eller till min mejl lundamats@gmail.com
Yes, you are still welcome to send your contributions to me either inworld or to my mail lundamats@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).