Monday, September 13, 2010

The Placque


Ohh I just remembered, I forgot to tell you all that the sweet and sexy Chade Dagger, owner of Club Erotes, sent me my placque this weekend.

I have already put it in a very visible spot on my house. No one visiting me will be able to miss it, well not if they aren´t completely blind or totally besotted with me...

Dont forget to visit the clubs blog Erotes to see the best picture ever taken of me - and a lot of hot SL-men! Chade really is an awesome photographer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).