Friday, October 29, 2010

Nakna avatarer i SL 109


As usual on most Fridays during workweeks I have been hit by "The Friday coma" as I call it. Which for me means that I am really, really tired after the workweek, perhaps more so now than earlier due to the medication.

However before going off to bed tonight I checked my e-mail and saw a message from Blanche Argus where she asked me if my project for peace and art in SecondLife "Nakna avatarer i SL" ("Naked avatars in SL") was still accepting entries. I also saw she had sent something to my inventory. So of course I had to log in to SecondLife to check what it was.

When I got inworld I received this beautiful and sensual picture of Blanche Argus and her soon to be husband - if I have read the blogs correctly - Ob Almendros.

First let me send my warmest congratulations to the two lovebirds. Love is a rare gift, take good care of it!

Then let me finish by telling you all that "Nakna avatarer i SL" will continue to publish pictures in this project as long as this blog exists, so do not hesitate to send me more pictures.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).