Saturday, November 6, 2010

Attention jurors 2

Due to the fact that I have received several votes on the contributions listed below, I must again stress that votes are not allowed for the following contributions in the contest for best picture in the "Nakna avatarer i SL" ("Naked avatars in SL") project:


# 1 - Bock McMillan (my own contribution),
# 38 - withdrawn from the project by the contributor, 
# 95 - Hedda Millar (my own contribution), 
# 97 - Wild Zepp (my own contribution), 
# 100 - Ars Northmead (my own contribution), and finally 
# 108 - not a contribution to the project

If I receive votes on the above mentioned contributions the juror will be contacted again and asked to deliver new votes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).