Friday, November 26, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Being the general for the Lucia-pageant at the Swedish Embassy in SecondLife means you have to make decisions constantly concerning all the brilliant - and sometimes not-so-brilliant - ideas that the troops come up with.

Right now I have to consider this publicly suggested idea from Apmel, my enfant terrible....

OK Apmel, my lovely, I am not saying no yet - but first show it to me in you natural skin and with the glasses off... and perhaps with both a white tank top on and without...

Hmmm decisions, decisions...

6 comments :

  1. NakenLucia?!!!! Luciachock? Nackbock? Naken Apmel har vi redans sett....

    Men mina herrar nu får ni allt.. . vi skulle ju ha en äkta Svensk traditionell Lucia det var vi överens om.. och på Svenska ”Ambasaden” i Second Life.. en officiell Svensk plats.. med hrkl.. regl....

    /Tina - svim....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha wow Tina, what an amazing idea - a nude Lucia-pageant! That would tie it in with my project for peace and art, "Nude avatars in SL".

    Hmmmm decisions, decisions ... I need to think this through...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dark skin Bock to celebrate the fact that we are a multicultural/racial sweden. I can take off the tattoos maybe:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Apmel, I don´t mind the dark skin but put on a white jock strap and tank, we need to connect you more to the rest of the pageant...

    I am thinking seriously about this, buddy! And you do look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I as second pagenant major,I really try to keep them under control Tina.But as seen above its not easy.
    And the general rules..beware..

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL yup beware, my latest idea is we should all be dancing on my HUD on the way to and from the stage...

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).