Thursday, November 25, 2010

"OneLove Events" - Grand Opening

Well my friends tomorrow November 27th, 2010, is the grand opening of "OneLove Events", the joint venture of my friends Iendi Laville and Apollon Allen.

The party starts at 1.00 PM SLT (se program), and if I were you I would be there in time. From all accounts I am getting the sim will get overcrowded faaaaaast.

Dress code is: Flamboyant

For more information and updates please visit their website OneLove Events.

You have probably already seen a few sneak previews of the amazing work Iendi and Apollon have done on their new sim on some of the other Swedish SL-bloggs recently. Ofcourse all those bloggers claim to have been invited beforehand, but we all now that ain´t true don´t we... This blogger is, as you all know by now, a very timid and bashful person that does not go gatecrashing and disturb friends in their important work.

There is a reason people always tell me I am the most patient man in SecondLife! (And yes I can hear Ars, Guyke and the rest of my family in SecondLife and real life laughing out loud at this statement as they always do - but don´t pay any attention to them.)

Unfortunately I am logging into RL for a weekend of mahjong with three other fanatics, so I can cannot be there for the grand opening but I will for sure be there often in the future.

2 comments :

  1. Åhhh Mahjong. Hur många timmar, dagar och nätter har inte Apmels husse förr om åren ägnat åt denna sysselsättning. Avis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underbart spel och det tar en evighet - men så tar vi många mat-, dryck-, rök-, "tvätta händerna"- och snackpauser också ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).