Sunday, November 21, 2010

First Rehearsal for the Swedish Embassy´s Lucia

The Lucia is still a secret!
This is just to let you know. I had the first rehearsal today with the majority of the participants my troops in the Swedish Embassy´s Lucia-pageant.

I had been a bit worried about it beforehand, but as it turned out there was no need for that at all! They were all attentive and performed exceptionally well from start to finish.

I feel like a proud father, or how I think a proud father would feel...

This is going to be sooo bloody awesome!

The girls are sooooo beautiful, and the guys, the guys ... Oh my God, I must tell the truth, the guys are actually even better - totally yummylicious!

Don´t forget to book the day for this, people, and by all means bring the friends you love the most along. 

Sunday December 12th, 2010, at 11 am and 1 pm SLT. 

Remember to bring your handkerchiefs also - you will surely need them! We are set on making you weep with a big smile on your face!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).