Monday, November 22, 2010

In a Generals Head

Ever since I got the privilege of organizing the Lucia pageant at the Swedish Embassy sims my life has been turned upside down. My head is constantly full of game plans at the moment -  and variations - for the big upcoming event.

It takes place on Sunday December 12th and I am thinking of revolutionizing the traditional celebration.

Some of the things I am considering at this moment are:

1. What if we set Lucia on fire at the end? Hell, we could even let the whole pageant go up in flames, wouldn´t that give a much needed rawness to the event?

2. Wouldn´t it be lovely if we have the pageant flying in - in beautiful formation - and doing tricks above the heads of the amazed crowds? The walking thing has been done too many times before, I am fed up with it and this is SecondLife after all!

3. How about if we had a blonde, stunningly handsome, titled man - possibly even a general - in the prime of his manhood as a Saint Lucio instead? That would shake it up a bit for sure!

4. What if we do the "Sankta Lucia-song" and the rest of those dreary old traditional tunes in House, Heavy Metal or Trance style instead, wouldn't´t that be cool?

5. We could even have a pageant of big muscular men scantily clad in black leather harnesses, thongs and knee high boots.

Or I could do a combination of all five variations...?

Ahhh so little time and so many ideas..

All I can say is, look out Second Norway and Tara Hill, you ain't seen nothing yet!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).