Friday, November 12, 2010

Grenouille Inn Re-opening

Great news on the blogs!

The wonderful "Grenouille Inn", that was torn down recently with a great party, has been rebuilt in a new location and will be re-opening again on Saturday November 27th 2010 at 1 pm SLT.

The new management will ofcourse consist of the amazing Iendi Laville, but now with the addition of her partner Apollon Allen, who I´m guessing will also be the inhouse DJ. (Both of them have naturally appeared in my project for art and peace "Nakna avatarer i SL".)

Iendi has assured me that I and perhaps also the rest of you will be allowed - nay, encouraged - to dance on the new inn´s bar!

Get there early, I am guessing the place will be stacked. Landmarks will be provided on the day of the opening, Iendi and Apollon have reportedly already had "unauthorised visitors" snooping around and disturbing the workforce (which consists mainly of Apollon, but still...).

3 comments :

  1. I was told when I did my reortage at the sim that the sim will only be a bar counter!

    To please a special man and his very special desire.

    The exklusive reportage are published this afternoon at my blogg!

    /Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi it´s true I have become addicted to dancing on bars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be a very special place for you on the bar Bock ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).